The equipment is 100% safe. All its components and efficacy are validated and certified by the most prestigious scientific and technological entities.
Yes, it fights all kinds of viruses and bacteria. We have certifications from the Pasteur Institute of Uruguay that verify the effectiveness of the systems even to eliminate Covid.
– EVOs combine in the most effective way the 5 sterilization systems validated worldwide, leaving the air and surfaces totally free of viruses and bacteria.
– There is no direct exposure to UV rays, avoiding the risk of developing skin diseases.
– The O3 control, when used without risk, allows a complete sterilization process because the gas reaches places that are difficult to access.
– The installation is simple and does not need an exit to the outside like an air conditioning.
– Ecoviox systems have national and international certifications.
– All equipment is manufactured under strict safety and quality standards.
The equipment is a strong ally to keep any environment free of viruses and bacteria. Therefore, following the indications of the leading institutions in security at a global level, we believe that there are spaces in which it is essential to add the action of purifying the air, as a mechanism to reinforce other hygienic measures against the threat of any microorganism.
Purifiers must be installed in:
Hospitals and health centers;
Restaurants and bars;
Public transport (train, metro, buses, ferries);
Banks and financial entities.
Administrative offices and homes.
There is a model for each place.
Yes, there are small equipment suitable for the home or small surfaces with the same advantages.
EV-O systems have a lower consumption than a 2300 frigories air conditioning.
Yes. In the case of ambient equipment, it is important to replace filters and UVC lamp every 6 months to guarantee the efficiency of the system. Compact models have a filter contamination reader that alerts the user to the condition of the filter and when it should be replaced.
Just contact us through the following email address email@example.com
Ozone disinfection systems are used (without human presence or with the O3 values allowed by the WHO) by the main countries of the world as the most effective solution developed to date.
In Argentina, the Emergency Medical Care Service (SAME) of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires uses a system of cabins with ozone to disinfect its medical and paramedical personnel.
Through our social networks or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org so that an advisor can help you with whatever you need.